Comparison of pallet types: Plastic pallets
- Not affected by factors from the environment (weather, natural disasters, ..), chemicals and corrosion.
- Shelf life from 5 years to 10 years.
- Easy to clean, clean and store
- Moreover, it is also anti-odor, anti-explosion, longevity can be extended, durable
- It is not easy to repair when there is a failure
- High price
- Size and design are limited.
- Due to the mold production is available.
- Complex production process
- Affecting the environment.
Comparison of pallet types: Paper pallets
- Low price
- Does not require sterilization, heat treatment, do not worry about termites.
- Flexible design, arbitrary size according to customers’ products.
- Environmentally friendly, easy to handle and destroy when not in use
- Light-weight. Cost optimization when exporting
- Not resistant to water, easy to mold, termites
- Flammable, not able to withstand heavy objects
- Low durability
Comparison of pallet types: wooden pallets
- Low production costs
- Easy to do, long time to use
- Lightweight, compact size
- Affordable price of buying regular wooden pallet
- Easy to be rotten, destroyed by termites
- High likelihood of explosion
- High cost if buy wooden pallet for export
Tips when choosing pallets
If you want to use a long-standing pallet, withstand heavy loads and withstand chemical environments, use a plastic pallet. And if you want to use pallets for a few years with low cost and heavy load then use wooden pallets. If you are an exporter and the goods of a light business, please use paper pallets for the best optimization.
If you have any questions about the product. Please contact our free consultation form or call our hotline. All your questions will be responded to quickly. See more other products here.