What is FDA? What is FDA certification?
FDA is an agency within the Department of Health and Human Services.
Effective March 31, 2019, FDA began operational implementation of an agency reorganization. FDA’s reorganization reflects the agency’s commitment to modernizing its structure to advance its mission to protect and promote public health, and to meet the challenges of rapid innovation across the industries regulated by FDA. The FDA’s reorganization will realign several entities across the agency to promote strategic priorities, and will elevate the role of the centers, offices and field forces.
FDA standards are the stringent regulations set forth by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to monitor the safety of products on their regulated list circulating in the US market. And any exporter who wants to bring their products into the United States must comply with FDA regulations and obtain FDA certification .
The scope of FDA’s regulatory authority is very broad. FDA’s responsibilities are closely related to those of several other government agencies. Often frustrating and confusing for consumers is determining the appropriate regulatory agency to contact. The following is a list of traditionally-recognized product categories that fall under FDA’s regulatory jurisdiction:
- Medical Devices
- Radiation-Emitting Products
- Vaccines, Blood, and Biologics
- Animal and Veterinary
- Tobacco Products
FDA certification of OHUNTER oxygen absorber packets
FDA is the Health Protection and Promotion Agency for the community. Therefore, the FDA standard regulations are extremely strict. It helps people to use healthy food and drink products. In addition, FDA also protects products such as cosmetics / pharmaceuticals, electronics …
To achieve the US FDA, manufacturing facilities must comply with cGMP- current Good Manufacturing Practice (current good manufacturing practices) regulations. cGMP is a production regulation under a general regulation that includes:
– Production process
Manufacturing equipment and product standards must conform to industry standards
– New inventions in technology and science right at the time of application.
An example of a product labeling regulation, the label will detail each nutritional ingredient in a product without instructions or indications for use. This will help users proactively choose the right product for their health more quickly and conveniently.
Therefore, the main benefit of the FDA is to help users protect their health. FDA certificate will ensure ingredients and absolutely safe for users. FDA-certified products in the United States are highly appreciated in the world.
OHUNTER oxygen absorber packets
- Ingredients: A mixture of iron powder and sodium chloride, activated carbon …
- Packing: 3 layers: anti-impact PET plastic layer, paper layer, impact-resistant PE plastic layer
- Ohunter oxygen absorber packets has 8 times superior deoxygenation capacity compared to its volume. Called “pack of 8 suction”. Outperformed other oxygen absorber packages (about 3, 4 times the capacity).
- The activated carbon composition helps Ohunter also have strong moisture absorption.
- Researched and manufactured with modern standards and production lines from Singapore.
- Meet even the most stringent quality safety standards in the world. Especially FDA certification.
DNS SOLUTION provides OHUNTER oxygen absorber package with FDA certification and many other international certifications. Contact HOTLINE: 0986 042 188 for advice.
Refer to the industrial support products of DNS SOLUTION here
Website dnssolution.vn is protected by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam.