Clay desiccant packets – popular storage solution
Using the Clay desiccant packets to minimize the moisture in the cargo is essential. Many businesses have made heavy losses when not paying attention to the desiccant for the goods. Some of the consequences when humidity is not well controlled are:
- Electronic components: Sensor products will quickly deteriorate if exposed to humid environments. They can cause metal parts to rust as well as cause sparks and many errors in the working environment of electronic equipment.
- Iron and steel: In an environment with high humidity, the surface of iron and steel will quickly rust resulting in poor product quality. At the same time, gas and oil pipelines will be very dangerous if corrosion caused by moisture occurs. They lead to fire, explosion and human damage.
- Garment and footwear industry: Clothing, leather shoes will quickly become moldy, create odors, dull, even rot due to long-term humidity. Returned orders cause brand damage and economic damage
Obviously, in business and manufacturing, the desiccant in the commodity is of utmost importance. Therefore, it is necessary to use a suitable and good quality desiccant package to protect the integrity of the value of the business.
Overview of Clay desiccant packets
Clay desiccant packets is a completely natural desiccant. It is widely used to protect goods in industry. It is extracted in the mine and then ground to be ground into a granular form. The seeds are then dried in an oven to remove all traces of moisture. Finally packed in different desiccant bags with different weights.
Ability to absorb moisture
- The clay desiccant packet has a slightly lower absorption than the silica gel pack (The dehydration capacity of 60 grams of silica gel is similar to 70 grams of clay particles). But because it is a natural product and not chemically modified.
- Electronics, Semiconductors, Metal
- Healthcare product
- Food packaging
- Machinery, Equipment & Parts
- Textile, Pharmaceutical, Leather Products
- Furniture, Agricultural Products
Since the clay desiccant packet can produce a very fine gray-brown powder, which is also prone to abrasion, it is not recommended for use with complex optical equipment such as cameras, camcorders, tubes. binoculars, microscope or fragile material.
- Can be regenerated just by microwave
- Because Clay is a 100% natural material. So it can be handled simply by dispersion in a natural environment. After extraction from the container shells must be disposed of in the garbage.
- And can be spread in the garden or simply using it as a barn filler.
How to use Clay desiccant packets
- Get out of the carton.
- Open the PE bag mouth bag.
- Hang the clay desiccant package into the container or where it needs to be placed.
- Fix the package so that it does not fall.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not eat, keep out of reach of children.
- Wash hands after use.
Currently, you can easily buy clay desiccant packet at DNS Solution. We are committed to providing high quality products at the most competitive prices. If you have any questions about the product or request a quote, please contact the DNS Solution Hotline: 079 3333 086. Experts team is always ready to advise you.