On the market, there are many types of plastic belts with diverse sizes, designs and prices. In which, PP plastic belt has the cheapest price in the market. So is the quality of PP plastic straps good?
Specialized product for industrial packaging.
It is made from Polypropylene
Polypropylene (PP), also known as polypropene, is a thermoplastic polymer used in many applications. It is produced through chain growth polymerization from propylene monomers.
Polypropylene belongs to the polyolefin group and is partly crystalline and non-polar. Its properties are similar to those of polyethylene, but slightly stiffer and more heat resistant. It is a white material, mechanically strong and chemically strong.
There are 4 main sizes and sizes ordered by customers: 16mm wire, 15mm wire, 14mm wire, 19mm wire. Each coil weighs 10kg to 12kg. Each wire size will meet a certain load force. Refer to PP straps specifications here.
Quality of PP plastic straps
Nowadays, PP plastic straps are widely used and popular. It has almost completely replaced the iron straps. With outstanding advantages:
- Very difficult to cut off and very safe for the hands of the user and the goods.
- Good physical resistance, good elasticity.
- It is very difficult to damage goods.
- Environmentally friendly, very easy to recover and reuse.
- Suitable for both hand machine and machine.
- The possibility of damaging the goods is almost nonexistent.
- Long-term use, limit the wear and tear of machinery
- Having high aesthetics when it is possible to print letters and logos to promote corporate brands.
- Cheap, reduce costs significantly.
- Resistant to ultraviolet rays and less affected by the environment.
- Can be reused many times with no quality loss.
- Various colors: red, yellow, blue, black, green, white.
PP plastic straps have lower tightening force than PET plastic straps.
Used to tie crates and packages in transport, in storage, and in import and export services
- Baked or unburnt brick products, roofing tiles in construction…
- Handicraft products, bamboo and rattan products, ceramic products, glass, …
- All kinds of paper products. Types of fiber products, tubes, …
Or read more useful articleshere.