Overview of AIR PILLOW PACKAGING
In recent years, the market for paper box dunnage has been developing relatively well. This development is mainly influenced by the rapid growth of e-commerce. According to statistics, the global output of inflatable pillow packaging is more than 30 billion m2. Air pillow packaging helps to avoid damage caused by external effects to the product packed inside the carton. This air bag can effectively protect the product from damage. And also waterproof and moisture resistant. It is an excellent packaging material for businesses, especially exporters.
- Is the product of export quality.
- Used in packaging, protecting fragile goods, goods sensitive to mechanical impact. Protect goods such as: canned goods, wine, components, electronics … from the storage process to transport to consumers’ hands.
- It is a perfect replacement for other materials such as foam. Because at present, some G7 countries such as the US, Japan, and some European countries do not allow the use of foam.
- Produced on modern technology lines. Production materials are environmentally friendly, recyclable and reusable.
- Light weight does not increase the weight of the box. Save on shipping costs.
- More affordable than other supporting products.
Where to buy good quality Air Pillow Packaging
Production and transportation businesses have to use this product in very large quantities. When looking to buy, you will encounter 2 cases:
- Firstly, if you buy poor quality products, it will affect the goods. Economic losses and loss of business credibility.
- The second is to buy at a high price, it will be very costly for the business to use a lot of these products.
DNS Solution is a large industry support solutions provider. When choosing us you are not concerned with any of the above. Because DNS Solution products have full international certification. And as the official distributor of the company, we will have the best price for you
Please contact us via Hotline or fill out the contact form to get advice from experienced experts. Read more about other industrial support products here.