What is composit straps?
Composite straps is known as a kind of “synthetic steel”. It is made of reinforced polyester fibers and coated with a bonded polymer . Polyester has many advantages when compared to traditional fibers that are non-hygroscopic, but absorb oil. It is these properties that make Polyester the perfect product for waterproof, dustproof and fireproof applications.
Composite straps can absorb impacts and shifting loads often breaks the steel strip. Composite straps are soft, flexible and rust-free.Since composite straps are soft, flexible, and rust-free, they won’t injure or damage valuable goods. It is an ideal material to protect heavy and irregularly shaped goods during transportation.
Advantages of composite straps
- Using products brings more efficiency, convenience and safety than steel belts
- Since it is made up of tightly bound polyester fiber bundles, the product guarantees good strength and is much stiffer than steel belts.
- Possessing the following outstanding advantages: solid as steel, no sharp edges to spoil goods, no rust, no rotting, all weather and UV resistance
- This strap is also highly shock absorbent during shipping. Keep the cord taut thanks to its elasticity and will stay the same even if the package is bent.
- 6 times lighter in weight than steel straps of the same length, so it is easy to handle, takes up less space and manpower.
Application for fields
- Ceramics and glass industry
- Paper industry
- Beverage industry, canning, bottling
- Optical fiber manufacturing industry
- Building materials
- Mechanical engineering, heavy industry
Note when using composite straps
- Because the product’s heat resistance is from – 30 degrees – 80 degrees C, if after the use of too high heat treatment over 80 degrees, this straps can not be used.
- Each wire size will fit a specific load. So you should consult the load to choose the correct wire size. The dimensions of this product being marketed are usually 19mm, 25mm, 32mm.
- It is possible that the row is too large for the wiring to be difficult. You can use a long hard ruler to tie the belt in and thread it through.
- Businesses should be equipped with a tightening tool because it will help tighten the rope more and the capacity is also higher.
- The wire is reusable many times, easy to connect when there is a lack of wire and the goods are still guaranteed tight.
The DNS SOLUTION composite straps has full international certification: TUV Germany, ISO 9001, SGS – ROHS Test. We are the official distributor of the brand name so our products are of high quality and “good price”.
For more information about other plastic straps, please visit here