Some of the specific goods required during transportation always need to be fixed in a vertical position. Absolutely not tilt left, tilt right, or flip 180-360 degrees. However, if the carrier does not pay attention, this situation can still happen. Will damage your goods, but they are not responsible. Leaning Label will help you to solve this.
Overview of LEANING LABEL 90 DEGREES
- It’s simple: Steel sheet and high density polyethylene.
- Compared with conventional labels. Leaning Label is designed with two extra small dots to indicate product misalignment.
When the product is tilted, the screen on the top of the label changes from silver to red.
One of the two small dots below will be changed to silver. Help users know which direction the product has been tilted ?
Each leaning label is printed with a separate barcode and serial number so that a carrier cannot swap labels when problems arise. In the event of any damage. The enterprise can easily trace the responsibility of the carrier or the carrier.
Application of LEANING LABEL 90 DEGREES
If you demand the following conditions, Leaning Label will be your first choice.
- Liquid cannot flow from a container.
- Product is top-heavy-bottom-light or with uneven weight and structure.
- Item must keep upright during transit.
- Fragile goods
- Large equipment
- Export/Import goods by pallet/plywood crate
Advantages of LEANING LABEL 90 DEGREES
- Because it is made from waterproof and UV-resistant plastic decal material. The product can work well under many shipping conditions.
- Suitable for goods that need lightness during transport such as art, luxury goods or fragile goods.
- Use the product helps detect problems with your goods. From there, quickly find service solutions to ensure the quality of goods as well as the reputation of the business.
- The product is irrefutable “proof of steel”, ensuring the process of handling responsibility when damage occurs.
- Awareness raising parties involved in transportation.
- Remind people to carefully check the goods before receiving them.
Products are certified internationally such as: Taiwan Patent, SGS-ROHS, German TUV test, ISO 9001-2015, licensed in Japan.
DNS Solotion is the official distributor of the company, so the price is reasonable. Contact HOTLINE: 0986 042 188 for our expert advice on the best product for you