Overview of the salt desiccant packets
The structure of the salt desiccant packets
It is composed of powdered Salt (Calcium Chloride) milky white, not discolored. This product is non-toxic, non-corrosive
Ability to absorb moisture
It has the highest hygroscopic ability compared to conventional desiccant packages. Dehumidify up to 300% by weight of powder (depending on ambient humidity)
- Calcium chloride desiccant with high hygroscopic properties. So they are often used for sea transport. Anti-moisture for containers, goods need to be stored when transported far.
- Suitable for machines, boats, base metals, steel, iron, metal cans, automotive products (car seats, brake liners), electronic and digital equipment.
Advantages of the salt desiccant packets
- High moisture absorption up to 300%. Outperforms Clay Desiccant Pack and Silicagel Desiccant Pack
- Completely safe for users
- Environmental friendliness
- Meet international standards such as FDA, SGS Test, ISO …
However, because of these outstanding advantages, the ability to absorb moisture far exceeds that of other desiccant products as well as friendly to the health of the user. So its price is relatively more expensive than conventional desiccant products.
Where to buy salt desiccant packets?
You can trust DNS Solutions. With the desire to support the company’s products to export to international markets. DNS Solution is committed to providing solutions with the following standards:
- The best quality.
- Prestige is important.
- Good price.
- Policy many incentives.