Plastic pallets are increasingly popular for manufacturing and shipping businesses. Plastic pallets can be made from many different raw materials such as HDPE, HDPP, … Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. This post will provide all information about HDPP plastic pallets. For you to easily compare plastic pallets when purchasing for the company with the most optimal cost.
What is HDPP plastic pallets ?
Is a pallet made of HDPP Plastic, or PP for short (Polypropylene), which is much harder than HDPE plastic.
Polypropylene belongs to the group of polyolefins and is partially crystalline and non-polar. Its properties are similar to polyethylene, but it is slightly harder and more heat resistant. It is a white, mechanically rugged material and has a high chemical resistance.
Products made from PP plastic have good impact, temperature and chemical resistance, so they are suitable for high temperature and heavy duty goods.
Quality of HDPP plastic pallets
Resistant to mold, termites, chemicals and high temperatures.
Easy to clean
Can be reused many times while still ensuring quality.
Various colors and designs, smooth and beautiful surface.
Recyclable to protect the environment.
Light weight for easy portability.
Easy to export without complicated paperwork.
The manufacturing process of plastic pallets is complicated
When cracked, broken cannot be repaired.
Sample size of plastic pallets is quite limited
- Primary plastic
- The price of primary PP plastic pallets is higher than the original HDPE plastic pallet.
- The price of primary PP plastic pallets is higher than the original HDPE plastic pallet
- Although it has poor tensile strength, it has extremely high load capacity
- The downside of PP plastic is brittle
- Break if the load exceeds its capacity
- After rupture it is no longer capable of loading.
- Recycled plastic
- Brittle, short use time.
- Does not have high bearing capacity
- The price is very cheap, most suitable if you need to use a pallet once, or use a short time to export goods.
The pallets price will depend on the following parameters:
- Dimensions Length x Width x Height
- Dynamic weight required
- Static weight
- Field or purpose in which plastic pallets are used.
If you want to use a long-term and heavy-load plastic pallet, you should use HDPP Primary Plastic Pallet
In case of disposable use or for export, use recycled HDPP plastic pallet is optimal.
Depending on the purpose of use and the nature of the goods you need to refer to more about wooden pallets and paper pallets.
Read more about other industrial support products here.
Or read more useful articles here.