Composite straps is currently a very popular product used and sold in the world market. Not only quality assurance. This type of wire has a solid, professional exterior. However, customers often complain that when tightening the belt, there is a phenomenon of wire extrusion. Affects the certainty, safety when belting goods. So what is the cause? How to fix the above situation. Immediately follow the article ” Why Composite Straps Extrude When Use ” to get the answer right away.
WHAT ARE COMPOSITE STRAPS?
Composite straps are known as a type of “synthetic steel”. Made from polyester yarns (yarn) coated with a polymer layer (corded). With high bearing capacity, this can be considered as a solution to replace traditional steel belts.
Composite belts can absorb impacts and shift loads that would normally break steel strips. The composite belt is soft, flexible and does not rust. So will not cause injury or damage valuable goods. Ideal material to protect heavy goods. As well as goods with irregular shape during transportation.
Advantages of composite straps
• Used to tie, tie, replace steel straps. Bring more efficiency, convenience and safety to use. In addition, it can be used to tie goods in containers.
• Composed of tightly linked silk bundles, composite belts ensure good bearing capacity and are much tougher than steel belts.
• Possessing the following outstanding advantages: as strong as steel, without sharp edges that damage goods, without rust, and without rot. Resistant to all weather conditions and UV rays, high straightness and strength.
• This belt is also highly shock absorbing during transportation. Keeps the rope taut thanks to its elasticity and will stay that way even on bent packages.
• It is 6 times lighter in weight than steel belts of the same length, so it is easy to operate, and takes up less space and manpower.
WHY DOES THE COMPOSITE STRAPS EXTRUDE WHEN IN USE
Although the belt is considered one of the best, sturdiest belts available today. But some customers complain that when using it, there is a phenomenon of wire extrusion.
When choosing a belt, the weight of the cargo must also be considered. When the belt is extruded like this, the quality of the belt will be reduced. Affect the safety of goods. Therefore, any cause for the deterioration of belt quality should be noted.
When plastic extrusion occurs, the belt slips. Many customers wonder why. Is it because I have the wrong belt,…
The answer is because the quality of the belt is not up to the standard.
If the composite belt is made from substandard plastic materials, it is easy to cause the above situation. Standard goods will be thinner, have less plastic and focus on the composite silk bundle, so there is no wire extrusion.
Many people mistakenly believe that the thicker the rope, the better, the higher the force can be. But that is not a correct statement. Whether the belt is thin or thick does not affect the quality of the belt. What is important is the plastic material that the manufacturer chooses to produce the belt.
Tips for choosing quality composite straps
An important rule of thumb is that the quality of the wire and the materials it is made of can affect the process in which the product is used. Therefore, you need to choose a supplier with quality standard composite belts. There are clear parameters and product quality test reports on the load.
Composite belts require quality certifications. For composite belts, the most important certificate is the German TUV Rheinland. This organization was established in 1872. Headquartered in Germany and has offices in 66 countries.
Hope this article has helped you to explain the phenomenon of plastic extrusion and wire loss when wearing composite belts. Wish you make a wise choice for your business.
Articles with reference to information from the Wikipedia.