1.Purpose and scope of collection:
– The main data collection on dnssolution.vn website includes: full name, email, phone number, address. This is the information that we need customers to provide when registering an account and send contact advice and purchase to ensure the interests of consumers.
– Customers will be solely responsible for the confidentiality and storage of all service use under their registered name, password and email box. In addition, customers are responsible for promptly informing us of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, and keeping a third party’s username and password for solutions
2. Scope of using information
We use the information provided by our customers to:
– Provide services and products to customers;
– Send notices about information exchange activities between customers and website dnssolution.vn
– Prevent activities of destroying customer user accounts or activities that impersonate customers;
– Contacting and solving customers in special cases
– Do not use personal information of customers outside the purpose of confirming and contacting with activities at website dnssolution.vn
– In case of legal requirements: we are responsible for cooperating with the provision of personal information to customers upon request from judicial agencies, including: Procuracy, courts, police investigation related to certain law violations of customers. In addition, no one has the right to compromise the personal information of customers.
3. Information storage time
Personal data of customers will be stored until there is a request to cancel. Remaining in all cases personal information of customers will be kept confidential on the website’s server. In the event that personal information is suspected of being fake, violating regulations or having no login interaction for 6 months, that information will be deleted.
4. Persons or organizations with access to the information
– Information provided by us to customers during consultation and purchase will only be used to the extent that item 2 of this Policy. Includes customer support and provision to authorities when required.
5. Address the unit that collects and manages personal information
Sky Pak Company Limited
Address: 121, Street 5, Ward 17, Go Vap, HCMC
Office: No. 36, 31C Street, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 079 3333 086
6. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
– Customers can login to their account to adjust personal information or send requests to us for assistance in checking, updating, adjusting or canceling personal information of me.
– The customer has the right to file a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to a third party to the management board of the website. When receiving these responses, we will confirm the information, must be responsible for responding to the reason and guide members to restore and secure the information.
– Phone: 079 3333 086
7. Commitment to protecting personal information of customers
– Personal information of customers on the website is committed to absolute confidentiality according to the personal information protection policy set out. Collection and use of customer information can only be performed with the consent of that customer unless otherwise provided by law.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to protect customer information during data transfer by encrypting the information you enter.
– Customers are responsible for protecting themselves from the access to password information when sharing computers with many people. At that time, the Client must be sure to log out of the account after using our service.
– We are committed to not intentionally disclosing customer information, not selling or sharing information for commercial purposes.
Customer information security policy is only applied on our website. It does not include or relate to other third parties to place advertisements or have links at the website.
– In the event that the information server is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of customer data, we will be responsible for informing the investigating authorities to promptly handle and notify the customer. Are known.
– The management board requires individuals to contact, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email and take responsibility for the accuracy of the above information. . The Board of Directors is not responsible for nor resolves all complaints related to the interests of that customer if it considers that all information provided in the initial registration is inaccurate.
8. Mechanism for receiving and resolving complaints related to personal information
– When the customer sends personal information to us, the customer has agreed to the terms that we mentioned above, we are committed to protecting the privacy of customers in any way possible. . We use encryption systems to protect this information from unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure.
– We also recommend that customers keep confidential information related to their passwords and not share them with anyone else.
– In the event of customer feedback on the use of information contrary to the stated purpose, we will proceed with the following steps:
Step 1:Customer sends feedback on personal information collected contrary to the stated purpose.
Step 2:Customer Care Department receives and deals with related parties.
Step 3:In case of out of control, we will bring to the authorities to request resolution.