Are you looking for a desiccant packets ? What is the desiccant packets ? Classification of desiccant packets ? What type of use is appropriate for your business products? This article will answer the question for you!
What is desiccant packets ?
The desiccant packets is packaged into small packets , at first glance it is like a tea bag filter bag. Desiccant package used to preserve food, home appliances, electronic equipment, industrial products… Inside the package are the desiccants, now there are many different types of desiccant particles in both color and size.
Classification of desiccant packets
- Silica Gel desiccant packets
Silica gel is an amorphous and porous form of silicon dioxide (silica), consisting of an irregular tridimensional framework of alternating silicon and oxygen atoms with nanometer-scale voids and pores. The voids may contain water or some other liquids, or may be filled by gas or vacuum. In the last case, the material is properly called silica xerogel.
Specializing in moisture resistance for industries: Electronics, apparel, food, food, medicine …
- Clay desiccant packets
- Monmorilonite clay: Monmorilonite clay is a natural material made from magnesium aluminum silicate. Monmorilonite clay absorbs water and removes water many times without any change in quality.
- Activated clay activated clay: Activated clay is a type of alumin silicate clay with high moisture absorption capacity. They are very environmentally friendly. Inside the active clay there are tiny holes. Dry to make a hygroscopic material. This material is very absorbent and low cost. Protect goods in containers, in containers. Activated clay is granular and fine powder
Specializing in moisture resistance for industries: Electronics, Semiconductors, Metal, Healthcare product, Mechanical, Food packaging, Machinery, Equipment & Parts, Textile, Pharmaceutical, Leather Products, Furniture, Agricultural Products…
Salt desiccant packets
- Ingredients: CaO in Cacl2 is the main water absorbing element
- Features: chemical absorption, non-toxic and odorless; High moisture absorption
Read more about other industrial support productshere.
Or read more useful articleshere.