PET plastic straps are indispensable plastic straps in the production and transportation of goods. Let’s see the advantages of PET plastic straps
Structure of PET plastic straps
It is made from Polyester. Polyester is a category of polymers that contain the ester functional group in every repeat unit of their main chain. As a specific material, it most commonly refers to a type called polyethylene terephthalate (PET). Polyesters include naturally occurring chemicals, such as in the cutin of plant cuticles, as well as synthetics such as polybutyrate. Natural polyesters and a few synthetic ones are biodegradable, but most synthetic polyesters are not.
Diverse in designs and sizes, meeting all the requirements of customers. The wire comes in 8 different sizes, corresponding to different thin thickness. The weight ranges from 20 – 22kg, the inner core of the coil weighs about 1kg.
PET plastic straps are now a kind of straps with an important influence. It is capable of packing a wide variety of goods
Advantages of PET plastic straps
- Have a high degree of safety as they can hold 5% strength and not be stretched, not loosened during the time after packing
- Ability to bear physical impact, high mechanical strength.
- Do not scratch or damage the goods.
- Do not be oxidized to damage the goods.
- Resistant to creases and breaks.
- High elasticity.
- Can be tightened without affecting the product.
- Environmental friendliness.
- Various colors, rich: blue , black, white… And have smooth face straps, rough surface or checkered …
- With great fastening force, suitable only for large cargo packages. Product costs are also higher than PP plastic belts.
PET plastic straps are now a kind of straps with an important influence. It is capable of packing a wide variety of goods:
- In the packaging industries, lanyards for parcels, materials, semi-finished products as well as finished products.
- In the Production of bricks, tiles, ceramics, wood, iron and steel, aluminum, apparel, metals, household electricity.
- And in the transportation, forwarding, construction, transportation …
Or read more useful articles here.