Rackable compressed wood pallet are a new line of wooden pallets that offer high efficiency and are extremely convenient. With high bearing capacity, eliminating fixed nails reduces damage when packing and saves up to 66% of storage space compared to conventional wooden pallets.
Features of Rackable compressed wood pallet
Rackable compressed wood pallet are made from raw wood materials such as scrap wood, wood chips, sawdust wood chips, or waste pallets…. crushed, dried then placed in molds for compression.
Compared with standard wooden pallets, this type of pallet has the advantages of being lightweight, high strength, not easy to deform, does not use metal to fix, and is exempt from quarantine.
Advantages of Rackable compressed wood pallet
- The bearing capacity is greater than the traditional wooden pallet, stable, firm, and not deformed 60% lighter weight than ordinary wooden pallets, easy to use and transport.
- Compressed wood pallet save material costs, and the price is 30-50% lower than traditional wooden pallets. Besides, the production process is simple and fast, creating high-quality products in just 1 press.
- Compressed wood pallet of the same size can be nested and separated into individual pallets easily. Stacking 50 Rackable compressed wood pallet is only about 2.2m high. The interlocking of pallets reduces storage space by up to 66% compared to conventional wooden pallets.
- The moisture content of Rackable compressed wood pallet is low, only 6-8%, thereby reducing the risk of product damage.
Rackable compressed wood pallet are made from waste wood, sawdust, and wood chips…. Recyclable, so very environmentally friendly.
- Compressed wood pallet are designed with no nails or pins to reduce damage to products and packages. At the same time, the removal of nails can help minimize injury to packing workers and customers.
- Designed with a plastic bonded structure, it is waterproof, insect-proof, and non-flammable so it can be exported directly without quarantine, meeting the protection requirements well. environment.
Products meet SGS and ISPM 15 standards, ensuring convenient and fast export of goods to foreign countries.
The production process of compressed wood pallet
The wasted wood was put into the chipping machine and chip it to fine wood chips. The fine wood chips are dried by a dryer, then mixed with thermosetting resin, and placed in a press for compression molding. The entire production process is carried out under high temperatures and high pressure to kill any insects and fungi remaining in the wood. At the same time, due to the high density of the wood products produced, it can prevent any other insects from reproducing and re-invading. It meets ISPM15 (International Standard for Phytosanitary Measures 15).
Compressed wood pallet application
Rackable compressed wood pallet are used for the storage, packing, and transportation of goods in different industries, such as paper making, building material, chemical industry, electronics industry, hardware, food, and pharmaceutical industry. Lower price and weight than regular wood pallet
Why Chooses DNS Solution Pressed Wood Pallet
DNS Solution is a reputable supplier of laminated wood pallets that meet SGS and ISPM 15 standards for high-quality Rackable compressed wood pallet, which can be exported to markets in Asia, Europe, and America. The compressed wood pallet products provided by DNS Solution ensure the following factors:
- Pallets are manufactured on modern lines, with patented pallet manufacturing technology.
- Various sizes, in large quantities. In addition, it is possible to design and manufacture according to customer requirements.
DNS Solution hopes this article will help you better understand plywood pallet products. Immediately contact the hotline: 079 3333 086 (Mr. Quan) for a good price policy and free ship.