In the process of transporting and distributing goods, businesses always face the risk of the cargo being impacted. Meanwhile, the process of tracking the responsibility of the parties involved when the goods are damaged takes a lot of time. Therefore, the Impact Label 25G is the optimal solution to help you reduce worries when transporting goods.
Overview of IMPACT LABEL 25G
- Plastic decal with glue
- The glass tube contains the red compressed liquid
It is used to detect shock during transportation or storage. When the set G value is exceeded, the indicator will change from white to red. It is irrefutable proof that the product was shocked.
Used to detect shock, vibration is too strong. Protect the interests of businesses in the process of transporting goods.
When To Use Impact Label 25G ?
- Fragile goods
- The total weight is extremely heavy.
- Large volume after packing
- Slight collision could ruin or damage your goods.
- Your goods cannot fall more than 15-30 cm.
- Wooden crate packaging
- Unable to be moved on hand
Advantages of IMPACT LABEL 25G
- Because it is made from waterproof and UV-resistant plastic decal material, the IMPACT LABEL 25G label can work well under many shipping conditions.
- Suitable for goods that need lightness during transport such as art, luxury goods or fragile goods.
- Use the shock indicator label Impact Label helps detect problems with your goods. From there, quickly find service solutions to ensure the quality of goods as well as the reputation of the business.
- The product is irrefutable “proof of steel”, ensuring the process of handling responsibility when damage occurs.
Why choose IMPACT LABEL 25G?
- Impact Label 25G is a product set with many international quality certifications. Can include exclusive Taiwan patents. Or TUV Test from Germany, ROHS – SGS. The product has been licensed for domestic circulation in Japan.
- More specifically, each product is printed with a unique barcode and serial number. This helps to retrieve information or avoid scrambling when problems occur.
- Using the Impact Label impact detection label is also an affirmation of the professionalism of the business. Contribute to improving the product’s image and position in the world market.
- DNS Solotion is the official distributor of the company, so the price is reasonable.
- Awareness raising parties involved in transportation.
- Remind people to carefully check the goods before receiving them.
Read more about other Impact Label products here.