Overview of the silicagel desiccant packets
The structure of the silicagel desiccant packets
This is the most common type of desiccant package. The product is synthesized from granular silicon oxide and has a hollow structure of silica. Silicagel’s water absorption capacity is due to capillary phenomena that occur in tiny hollow cavities. The absorbed water is trapped in these compartments.
Ability to absorb moisture
- Silicagel grain is capable of absorbing moisture up to 20-40% of its own weight. So a 10g desiccant package can absorb up to 4g of water. Silica gel particles are usually 1 – 5mm in size, white in color, inert, non-toxic, insoluble in water.
- In addition to its granular form, Silacagel is also produced in powder form. Anti-moisture powders have similar ingredients and features as Silicagel seeds. Silacagel powder still has excellent water absorption and moisture resistance.
There are 2 types of Silicagel:
- White gel silica
- Blue Silica Gel: The specified silica gel impregnated with a cobalt chloride indicator will change from green to green when approximately 6% by weight of water is absorbed.
Specializing in moisture resistance for industries: Electronics, apparel, food, food, medicine …
Advantages of silica gel desiccant packets
- Not crumbling and highly waterproof.
- Non-corrosive and non-toxic, friendly with environment.
- Dust-free, lint-free and leak-free.
- Always dry even when absorbent.
- The ability to absorb moisture in conditions of high relative humidity can be up to 40%.
- Our products are DMF-free and compliant with ROHS & REACH standards.
We are committed to providing completely new quality silicagel grain raw materials, SAY NO to recycled, reusable and contaminated materials.
Wide Application of SilicaGel Desiccant Packets
- Is the most popular desiccant package on the market.
- Silicagel is widely used for its durability, non-abrasion and non-toxicity. Some levels are also approved by the US government for use in food or pharmaceuticals.
- Silica gel has good hygroscopicity, non-toxicity, and low price. Should be used by a lot of people. To preserve food, food after harvest or for export to foreign countries. This is the simple, effective and most cost-effective food preservation solution today.
- Silica Gel is dust-free, lint-free and leak-free, making it widely used in food and pharmaceuticals.
Currently, you can easily find the desiccant package at DNS Solutions. We are committed to providing high quality products at the most competitive prices. For inquiries about products or to request a quote, please contact the DNS Solutions Hotline. Our team of experts is always ready to advise you.
Refer to: Ohunter oxygen absorber package